Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sushi at Rodeos..

This is a picture of Waimea, where the rodeo was it. It doesnt exactly look like Hawaiian paradise now does it?


Now I attempted to take this photo while we were driving down the road. Something I would do. I wanted to try to show how cool the roads are to drive on.




This is the restaurant that I ate that in Waimea with the live band. This cute little lady was hula dancing for us.


I must explain this photo. When I was at the rodeo, they had this truck selling sushi. Where else other than Hawaii could you get sushi at rodeo?




This is a giant praying-mantis that was on my screen inside my house. He was huge and hung out for a day or two. He ended up in the kitchen on the paper towel roll before I let him out. How he got over there I dont know, due to how slow he moves.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new place I expected a hawaii floral print around your dorm! Love the bugs...here in Kansas they have Chiggers that get under your skin and make you itch and itch! Love You!
Darcey