skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Where I live!
These a few pictures of my apartment. They arent the best pictures I just realized that when I posted them. As you can see this isnt the nicest dorm ever, but it works. My oven doesnt cook things either, it burns them. Its really useful....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aloha! :)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(9)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(5)
That mountain in the back is the volcano Mauna Lo...
Sushi at Rodeos..
Where I live!
These are some pictures from when we went Kayaking...
Roaches Can Fly!
►
August
(3)
About Me
Olivia Bolivia
After many requests from people to join my adventures by riding in my suitcase, I decided to create a blog because my suitcase is simply too small.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment